Welcome to EMRDA!
A Glimpse at EMRDA
Ethiopian Muslims Relief and Development Association (EMRDA) was established in the year 1994 as NGO and legally re-registered with Charities and Societies Agency in 2009 with the objective of preventing abject poverty and unemployment through participation and sustainable integrated development. Over the past 22 years, it has been implementing multidimensional development Programs and made significant contribution to the overall poverty reduction effort of the country. Read more
- Seeing Developed and Transformed Society
- To bring sustainable development by creating educated, healthy and empowered society by improve environmental protection and food security in the country through inclusive and participatory approaches.
EMRDA’s overall objective is to be a strong integrated development organization in the fight against poverty for a better livelihood particularly in rural and pastoral areas.
EMRDA Strategic Objectives (Specific to 5th phase SPM a period from 2016-2020)
- To contribute to the notional effort of ensuring access to basic education, skill training and improving quality of formal education.
- To contribute to the notional effort of availing public health to all, improving SRH and HIV/AIDS service.
- To contribute to the notional effort of improved socioeconomic well being of less privileged community in environmentally friendly manner;
- To build EMRDA’s institutional capacity (the capacity of personnel, system, program Implementation, management and leadership and organizational sustainability;
Targeted Community; EMRDA priorities the following community members
- Orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and OVC guardians, children who were denied access to basic need of life and children belonging to destitute families
- Unemployed youth with potential of changing their lives;
- People living with HIV/AIDS and affected by its impact;
- Community members in the marginal areas that experience socioeconomic problems
- 2016 EMRDA Annual Plan Summary (ppt)
- 2015 EMRDA Annual Report Summary (ppt)
- EMRDA 5th SPM from (2016 -2020) Summary (ppt)
- Annual Report for the Year 2015 (PDF format)
- Annual plan for the Year 2016 (PDF format)
- EMRDA Updated profile (PDF format)
- Audit Report for the Year 2015 (PDF format)
Making a difference in partnership !!